Would you like a low-maintenance wildflower garden?
A wildflower meadow is the ultimate low-maintenance garden – requiring no more than initial watering and a single ‘cut’ every autumn.
Converting part of your garden into a wildflower meadow will:
- instantly create stunning colour
- promote bio-diversity, providing a habitat for dozens of birds, butterflies and bees
- naturally suppress weed growth.
As an accredited installer of Wildflower Turf, we’ve transformed many spaces by laying this magical ‘soil-less’ pre-sown turf, which:
- is both shade- and drought-tolerant
- contains a beautiful 50/50 mix of wildflowers with native British grasses
- can be under-planted to give you changing colours from early spring to mid autumn
- is suitable for paddocks and agricultural land that can’t be traditionally planted.
We love wildflower meadows – for their sheer beauty and for their bio-diversity. Everybody we’ve created one for has been delighted with it, so if you’re in the slightest bit tempted to consider the idea, please do get in touch so we can explore it!
Call or email:
Gary on 07825 774915, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsey on 07786 066800, email@example.com
Kate on 07792 657777, firstname.lastname@example.org
if you’d like to talk about turning part of your garden into a wildflower meadow.