Would you like a low-maintenance wildflower garden?
A wildflower meadow is the ultimate low-maintenance garden – requiring no more than initial watering and a single ‘cut’ every autumn.
Converting part of your garden into a wildflower meadow will:
- instantly create stunning colour
- promote bio-diversity, providing a habitat for dozens of birds, butterflies and bees
- naturally suppress weed growth.
As an accredited installer of Wildflower Turf, we’ve transformed many spaces by laying this magical ‘soil-less’ pre-sown turf, which:
- is both shade- and drought-tolerant
- contains a beautiful 50/50 mix of wildflowers with native British grasses
- can be under-planted to give you changing colours from early spring to mid autumn
- is suitable for paddocks and agricultural land that can’t be traditionally planted.
Gary – ‘Confession: I love wildflower meadows – for their sheer beauty and for their bio-diversity. Boast: everybody I’ve created one for has been delighted with it. Plea: if you’re in the slightest bit tempted to consider the idea, please do get in touch so we can explore it!’
If you would like a similar style or looking for something different…
Call or email:
Gary May on 07825 774915, email@example.com
Kate Savill on 07792 657777, firstname.lastname@example.org
if you’d like to talk about a turning part of your garden into a wildflower meadow.