An Italian Inspired Garden
Our client wanted a garden inspired by classic Italian gardens, preferring white-flowering plants.
The main feature was the creation of a new terrace outside the pool house with an outdoor fireplace, adding a simple pergola with a cedar louvered canopy.
The overall garden design created a generous border with a geometric design, creating a meandering path through the planting, with
- topiary to bring height and structure to the garden and all-year interest
- a simple planting palette, using whites along with dark plum/purple foliage and fresh lime greens
- a mix of grasses for further winter interest – combined with box balls for structure and columnar cypress trees for the Italian look
- beech pleached hedging to divide the garden into separate zones
- large metal planters bringing blocks of colour into the lower part of the garden
- a modern statement water feature to give both a focal point and to add the gentle sound of water to the new seating areas
Call or email:
Gary on 07825 774915, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsey on 07786 066800, email@example.com
Kate on 07792 657777, firstname.lastname@example.org
if you’d like to talk us about what you’d like for your garden.